[plamo:11919] Re: control of beep sound

こじま@週末はガンプラならぬガンパラにハマっていた、、、です。

# しかし、これだけ自由度の高いゲームをよく PS で実現できたもんだなぁ、
# とかなり感心。

> From: Shun-ichi TAHARA (田原 俊一) <jado@flowernet.gr.jp>
> Subject: [plamo:11907] Re: control of beep sound
> Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:44:51 +0900
>
> > これ、X でですよね。
> > なんとなく、コンソールでの beep 音量を調整したいってコトみたいですが…

自分では試してないですが、

http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/mini/Visual-Bell.html

あたりに、termcap に記述して visual bell を設定するための記述があるようです。

関係するのはこのあたりだと思ふ。

5. Defining a Visible Bell

You can add the entry for the vb capability in your own termcap file,
if it doesn't already define one.Dennis Henriksen (duke@diku.dk)
suggested to insert the following line in the termcap entry for linux
(note that the entry is called console in old distributions):

:vb=\E7\E[?5h\E[?5l\E[?5h\E[?5l\E[?5h\E[?5l\E[?5h\E[?5l\E8:\

The trailing backslash is used to escape the newline in the
database. Dennis' code does the following (his own words):

  - Save the cursor position (uust a safety precaution).
  - Change the background color several times between normal and reverse.
  - Restore the cursor position.

6. Disabling the Audible Bell on the Text Console

If you want to force the visible bell on your console you can use the
"bl" entry in termcap and define it with the same string suggested for
"vb" above. This approach is handy if you don't want to customize each
application (which is described below, anyway). I use this option on
all the machines where I can run Linux and I can't detach the speaker.

------
こじま