[plamo:21715] Re: カーネル再構築後にやるべきこと

----+----1----+----2----+----3----+----4----+----5----+----6----+----7

MOUE です.

From: Takehiko Ogata <t_ogata@tkb.att.ne.jp>
Subject: [plamo:21714] Re: カーネル再構築後にやるべきこと
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:09:56 +0900

> おそらくarch/i386/config.inをmenuconfigやxconfigが読み
> それぞれのPCの現状のkerenlやハードウエアの認識内容により
> 若干の違いがdefaultのconfig設定になると思われるのですが、
> このあたりはmenuconfigなどがどのようにしてdefaultのconfigを
> 設定するのか詳しくご存じの方からの解説を期待したのものです。

全然詳しくないですが,^^;
/usr/src/linux/scripts/Menuconfig の,このあたりからなのかなぁと
思っているのですが...

# Given a configuration variable, set the global variable $x to its value,
# and the global variable $info to the string " (NEW)" if this is a new
# variable.
#
# This function looks for: (1) the current value, or (2) the default value
# from the arch-dependent defconfig file, or (3) a default passed by the caller.

function set_x_info () {
    eval x=\$$1
    if [ -z "$x" ]; then
        eval `sed -n -e 's/# \(.*\) is not set.*/\1=n/' -e "/^$1=/p"
             arch/$ARCH/defconfig`
        eval x=\${$1:-\"$2\"}
        eval $1=$x
        eval INFO_$1="' (NEW)'"
    fi
    eval info=\"\$INFO_$1\"
}

#
# Load the functions used by the config.in files.
#
# I do this because these functions must be redefined depending
# on whether they are being called for interactive use or for
# saving a configuration to a file.
#
# Thank the heavens bash supports nesting function definitions.
#
load_functions () {

--
MOUE                  << Plamo Linux >>