[plamo:29029] Re: xine-lib, CUPS

  名倉 です。

> 加藤泰文です.
>
> 関係ありそうな (未確認ですが) セキュリティホール情報を.
>
> xine-lib "sdpplin_parse()" Array Indexing Vulnerability
>   http://secunia.com/advisories/28694/
>
> CUPS CGI Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
>   http://secunia.com/advisories/29431/
>
> どちらも新しいバージョンが出ている,ってことはなさそうです.

    xine は 1.1.11が出ています。 以下xineホームページのコピー

   Latest News
        19.03.2008 	xine-lib 1.1.11
         A new xine-lib version is now available.
     This release contains a security fix (array index vulnerability, CVE-2008-0073).
     There are also a few bug fixes; we've also made sure that it's compilable against
     current ffmpeg SVN as well as older versions.
         Please check the release notes for details.
         Download it from our download page.

  CUPSは1.3.5で見つかったようですが?最新版は1.3.6なので????様子見。