[plamo:07188] Re: Re[xx]: ping source or a.out binary

樋口です、

From: "Satoru.Nishimura" <runner@ic.mec.mei.co.jp>
> > 手元で使っていたものを
> > ftp://ftp.linet.gr.jp/pub/Plamo/Src/iputils-ss990107.tar.gz
>
> >大崎@筑波大です。
> ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/Networking/netkit/netkit-base-0.17.tar.gz
>
> ありがとうございました。さっそくコンパイルしてみます。

既に解決済みかもしれませんが、こんなのを見付けましたので、ご参考まで。

http://www.dystance.net/ping/pingutil/

The PING Utility Library is a C library of useful functions
that simplify systems software development on System V UNIX.
The library includes routines for memory management, string parsing,
filesystem traversal, subprocess execution, I/O, as well as
implementations of common data structures such as linked lists, hash tables, stacks, and queues. The library also includes a high-level interface to
Berkeley sockets, and an implementation of a scheduler which has
functionality very similar to that of the cron daemon.