[plamo:03122] Re: [Q] pkgtool Plamo 1.4.4 on PC9821Cx2

  My pkgtool don't display valid Japanese letters.
( But I read Japanese in running 'netconfig'. )

Instead of pkgtool or pkgtoolj, I use pkgtoole.
The pkgtoole displays English clealy.

  Another trouble happened when using pkgtoole.
Select 'Remove' on the first menu
and some messages tittled 'SCANNING' display
on the center of CRT.
Next the CRT display nothing -- that is 'Black Out'.
And sevral short lines appear on the CRT just a moment.
Rapidly those lines disappear so I can't read any letter.
The system return to the prompt.